Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Kind of a cross between corn chowder and baked potato soup, but with a salty tang. This creamy, cheesy concoction is really delicious and very quick to make. Great for using leftover ham (and for sneaking vegetables into your diet).
- 4 cups water
- 1 chicken bouillon cube
- 1 (15 ounce) cansliced potatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can corn
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 2 tablespoons dried onion flakes
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups cooked ham, cubed
- 16 ounces sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- Thaw peas in warm water.
- In large pot, mix together all ingredients (including their packing juices) EXCEPT cheese. Heat to boiling.
- Reduce heat to medium and blend in cheese.
- Serve when cheese is melted and well-combined.