Quick to make with leftover ham. The recipe says it makes four servings, but my family of four ate only half of it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta until firm-tender, 4 minutes.
- 2Meanwhile, heat the oil in an extra-deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add the onion and pepper and saute until vegetables are softened.
- 3Add the garlic and ham and cook until ham starts to brown, 2-3 minute Drain the tomatoes well and add to skillet, stirring.
- 4Stir pasta into skillet, add pepper, and cook, uncovered for 2 minutes.
- 5Sprinkle the cheese over the top and cover the skillet, cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- 6Uncover the skillet and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes more. Cut into sections and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (399 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.0
- Calories from Fat 145
- Total Fat 16.2 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 59.2 mg
- Sodium 1508.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 61.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 11.0 g
- Protein 29.7 g