Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Quick to make with leftover ham. The recipe says it makes four servings, but my family of four ate only half of it.
- Cook pasta until firm-tender, 4 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the oil in an extra-deep 12-inch nonstick skillet over med-high heat. Add the onion and pepper and saute until vegetables are softened.
- Add the garlic and ham and cook until ham starts to brown, 2-3 minute Drain the tomatoes well and add to skillet, stirring.
- Stir pasta into skillet, add pepper, and cook, uncovered for 2 minutes.
- Sprinkle the cheese over the top and cover the skillet, cooking until cheese melts, about 2 minutes.
- Uncover the skillet and cook until most of the liquid has evaporated, about 2 minutes more. Cut into sections and serve.