1/2 Photos of Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Casserole
Deb's Recipes's Note:
A dish often requested by my husband. The easy recipe came from a Miracle Whip advertisement.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Toss pasta, ham, 1 cup cheese, broccoli, and green pepper together in a large mixing bowl; combine miracle whip and milk; stir into pasta mixture until everything is coated.
- 2Pour pasta mixture into a lightly greased 9x13" baking pan; top with croutons and remaining cheese.
- 3Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
- 4Note: Using 8 ounces rotini pasta (2 cups) made the casserole somewhat dry, so I decreased that amount to 6 ounces or 1 1/2 cups dry pasta.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham & Broccoli Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (122 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 299.9
- Calories from Fat 142
- Total Fat 15.8 g
- Saturated Fat 7.0 g
- Cholesterol 51.5 mg
- Sodium 329.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 22.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 2.6 g
- Protein 16.2 g