1/3 Photos of Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull Aparts
Air Force Mama's Note:
Adapted from Sky on Foodgasms. You can use a variety of mix-in's, from sausage, to different veggies, (onions, green peppers)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Spray a 11 x 7 or 12 x 8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 3In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with a wire whisk until smooth.
- 4Separate dough into individual biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- 5Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- 6Fold in ham and cheese.
- 7Spoon mixture into prepared dish, arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
- 8Baked at 350 for 23 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- 9You can either cut into squares or just pull apart and serve.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham Biscuit Pull Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (63 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 220.9
- Calories from Fat 69
- Total Fat 7.7 g
- Saturated Fat 3.6 g
- Cholesterol 44.3 mg
- Sodium 807.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 26.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 10.9 g