Recipe by Air Force Mama
Adapted from Sky on Foodgasms. You can use a variety of mix-in's, from sausage, to different veggies, (onions, green peppers)
Top Review by Kathy(
I liked it! With only one egg, I was nervous that it would be dry, but it was perfect. I doubled the amount of ham and added half a chopped red bell pepper. A nice, hot breakfast that came together in a snap on a snowy morning!
- 462.94 g Pillsbury Golden Layers refrigerated flaky original biscuits
- 1 egg
- 29.58 ml milk
- 177.44 ml diced ham
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml monterey jack cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray a 11 x 7 or 12 x 8 glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, beat egg and milk with a wire whisk until smooth.
- Separate dough into individual biscuits and cut each biscuit into quarters.
- Gently stir biscuit pieces into egg mixture to coat evenly.
- Fold in ham and cheese.
- Spoon mixture into prepared dish, arrange biscuit pieces in a single layer.
- Baked at 350 for 23 - 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- You can either cut into squares or just pull apart and serve.