This cheesy gooey casserole is so easy, one dish, and everyone will enjoy it! It can also be modified very easily to your own tastes or diet needs!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1If using raw potatoes cook first. Put them into the bottom of a 9x13 casserole dish.
- 2Top with ham chunks, frozen veggies, and can of soup.
- 3sprinkle cheese over the top.
- 4cover with foil and bake at 450 for about 45 minuets, until heated through.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham Bake
Serving Size: 1 (221 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 321.2
- Calories from Fat 134
- Total Fat 14.9 g
- Saturated Fat 8.6 g
- Cholesterol 60.0 mg
- Sodium 1106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 25.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.2 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 21.7 g