1/1 Photo of Cheesy Ham and Veggie Casserole
Greta #2's Note:
This is a quick and easy dish to make. I substitute turkey ham for the ham and tastes just as good and it's better for you. This dish freezes well. I make two and stick one in the freezer for another meal. I have a child that refuses to eat vegetables, but she ate them this time!Enjoy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ham or 1 lb turkey ham, diced
- 1 lb pasta (elbow mac, gemelli, shapes, etc)
- 1 lb frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 32 ounces ready to serve cheddar cheese soup (you can substitute 2- 10.5 oz.cans condensed cheddar cheese soup with 1 cup milk, combined)
- salt and pepper
- 1/4 cup breadcrumbs
- 1 dash paprika
- 1Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- 2Drain pasta.
- 3Stir together diced ham, vegetables, salt and pepper .
- 4In a 2 qt.casserole sprayed with cooking spray : layer 1/2 pasta, ham/veggie mixture, then the other 1/2 pasta.
- 5Pour soup evenly over all.
- 6Top with bread crumbs and sprinkle on a little paprika.
- 7Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham and Veggie Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (328 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 642.4
- Calories from Fat 165
- Total Fat 18.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 74.1 mg
- Sodium 2348.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 36.2 g