Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
The flavor is amazing with the spices. Don't remember where I came across this recipe but very glad that I did! Add the pepper flakes and black pepper to your taste. I like the flavor so usually add about 2-4 tbsp of the Roasted Garlic and Peppers.
- Peel potatoes and cut into 1 inch cubes.
- Bring water to a boil in a large pot. Add potatoes and cook until tender.
- Meanwhile; Peel and finely chop onion. Melt butter in pan over med. heat, add onion; cook, stirring frequently until onion is translucent and tender, but not brown.
- Add flour to onions; season with pepper flakes and black pepper to taste. Cook 3 to 4 minutes.
- Add everything together, stir, simmer 30 minutes, stir often.