Recipe by mansker39a
5-Ingredient Fix Contest Entry. A great casserole for weekday dinners, fix ahead and freeze or make from scratch. I learned this from my mother and my grandmother and my family really likes this! My son always begs me to make it for dinner.
- 2 (1 lb) packages Simply Potatoes Diced Potatoes with Onion
- 1 lb cubed ham
- 1 1⁄2 lbs shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 lb broccoli floret
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw the potatoes and empty the packages into a large mixing bowl. Mix in the ham, 1/2 the cheese, the broccoli and the soup. Mix well. Put the mix into a large pyrex or metal 11x13 pan and layer the rest of the shredded cheese on the top of the mix. Put into a preheated 350 degree oven for 1 hour.
- Serve with hot rolls, add salt and pepper to taste if you want.