Another excellent choice for breakfast or brunch. Originally from the Land O'Lakes website, it's one of our favorites. Cooking time includes standing time after baking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 375º.
- 2Press potatoes on the bottom and up the sides of a greased 9-inch pie plate.
- 3Bake for 10 minutes.
- 4Mix milk, eggs, and pepper in medium bowl.
- 5Stir in ham, 2 tablespoons green onions, and 2 tablespoons red pepper.
- 6Sprinkle half of the cheese over potatoes.
- 7Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
- 8Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted in the center comes out clean.
- 9Top with remaining cheese, green onions and red pepper.
- 10Let stand for 10 minutes before serving or put back in oven until cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Ham and Potato Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 245.8
- Calories from Fat 115
- Total Fat 12.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.5 g
- Cholesterol 178.6 mg
- Sodium 553.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 15.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 17.0 g