- 896 g frozen hash brown potatoes
- 225 g diced cooked ham
- 2 (10 3/4 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 454 1⁄2 g sour cream
- 225 g shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 150 g grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Lightly grease a 9x13 inch baking dish.
- In a large bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread evenly into prepared dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the preheated oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
- Serve immediately.