Prep 5 mins
Cook 6 mins
Yummy green beans in a cheese sauce. I've also added mushrooms on occasion. You can use any kind and cut of green beans, but the microwave time will be a bit less for the French-style than it would for Italian style, for example.
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen green beans
- 8 ounces Velveeta cheese, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 (4 ounce) jar pimientos, diced or 1 roasted red pepper, from a jar, diced
- Put the beans in a bowl with 2 tablespoons of water, cover with a paper towel and microwave for the amount of time suggested on the package.
- Add the cheese & pimentos.
- Microwave again for 1 or 2 minutes or until the cheese is completely melted.
- Stir and serve.