Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- Add the green beans, mushroom soup, Cheese Whiz, onion rings, and salt, pepper and garlic, to taste, to the onion mixture.
- Stir well.
- Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.