This is slightly different than the traditional Green Bean Casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Melt the butter in a large skillet.
- 3Saute the onions and mushrooms in the butter.
- 4Boil green beans in chicken broth for 10 minutes and drain.
- 5Add the green beans, mushroom soup, Cheese Whiz, onion rings, and salt, pepper and garlic, to taste, to the onion mixture.
- 6Stir well.
- 7Pour into a greased 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
- 8Bake for 20 minutes, then top the casserole with the Cheddar and bake for 10 minutes longer, or until the casserole is hot and cheese is melted.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (297 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 344.8
- Calories from Fat 242
- Total Fat 26.9 g
- Saturated Fat 15.5 g
- Cholesterol 73.1 mg
- Sodium 1637.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.9 g
- Protein 14.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
French fried onion rings