Recipe by CherlieBird
A friend of mine gave me an idea to add velveeta to my casserole.. but I do have a few add ons of my own... My 8 yr old who doesn' like green beans had a serving.. and loved it!
Top Review by catmaniacs
Made for Thanksgiving so doubled recipe. Still only used 1/2 cup Velveeta, 1 Tbsp soy sauce and Worcestershire, no mushrooms (kids) and less black pepper. It was really good and I will use this recipe from now on. Thanks!
- 2 (566.99 g) can French style green beans, drained
- 304.75 g can cream of mushroom soup
- 118.29 ml fresh mushrooms, diced
- 170.09 g can French-fried onions (split equally)
- 29.58 ml soy sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 7.39 ml black pepper
- 118.29 ml Velveeta cheese, cubed (small cubes)
- 59.14 ml milk