Recipe by CherlieBird
A friend of mine gave me an idea to add velveeta to my casserole.. but I do have a few add ons of my own... My 8 yr old who doesn' like green beans had a serving.. and loved it!
Top Review by catmaniacs
Made for Thanksgiving so doubled recipe. Still only used 1/2 cup Velveeta, 1 Tbsp soy sauce and Worcestershire, no mushrooms (kids) and less black pepper. It was really good and I will use this recipe from now on. Thanks!
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1⁄2 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions (split equally)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1⁄2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1⁄2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed (small cubes)
- 1⁄4 cup milk