A friend of mine gave me an idea to add velveeta to my casserole.. but I do have a few add ons of my own... My 8 yr old who doesn' like green beans had a serving.. and loved it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 (10 ounce) cans French style green beans, drained
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup fresh mushrooms, diced
- 1 (6 ounce) can French-fried onions (split equally)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup Velveeta cheese, cubed (small cubes)
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Mix together all ingredients except half can of french fried onions.
- 3Bake for 30 min until velveeta is melted.
- 4Top with remaining fried onions and return to oven for a few minutes until brown.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (170 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 82.7
- Calories from Fat 32
- Total Fat 3.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.9 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 956.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.0 g
- Sugars 2.4 g
- Protein 3.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: