This is THE green bean casserole of choice for Holiday's in my family.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine 2 T of the melted butter with the flour. Cook gently.
- 2Remove from heat, stir salt, pepper, sugar and sour cream together and fold into cooked green beans.
- 3Place in a 2 quart casserole.
- 4Cover with cheese and then corn flake crumbs that have been mixed with the remaining butter.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (92 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 132.1
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 6.3 g
- Cholesterol 25.9 mg
- Sodium 293.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.2 g