Recipe by Kira'sMommy
This is THE green bean casserole of choice for Holiday's in my family.
Top Review by Smockmock
I liked this recipe. I don't care too much for mushrooms or cream of mushroom soup. It was a little different from what most would expect since it lacks the cream of mushroom soup, but it was still good.
- 3 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 (12 ounce) packages frozen French-cut green beans
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup corn flake crumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 2 T of the melted butter with the flour. Cook gently.
- Remove from heat, stir salt, pepper, sugar and sour cream together and fold into cooked green beans.
- Place in a 2 quart casserole.
- Cover with cheese and then corn flake crumbs that have been mixed with the remaining butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.