This recipe came from my mother-in-law. We had it at a 4th of July party. It's so simple to make.
Make and share this Cheesy Green Bean Casserole recipe from Food.com.
- Spray baking dish with non-stick spray.
- Pour soup and milk in dish and mix til combined.
- Add crackers, 1/2 of the fried onions, and the diced onion.
- Mix til combined,.
- If it's too thick add a little more milk.
- Add green beans and stir.
- Top with remaining fried onions.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes or until it's bubbly and golden brown on top.
I've never been a huge fan of the green bean casserole, but others in my family like it. This recipe tempted me because of the fresh onions and crackers in addition to the ff onions. It was definitely better than others I've eaten. Next time I think I'd add some swiss cheese or cheddar cheese and maybe more onions. Thanx for sharing !