Prep 5 mins
Cook 30 mins
Green bean casserole with extra green beans and topped with cheddar cheese.
- 3 (15 ounce) cans cut green beans, drained
- 1 (11 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 3⁄4 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 ounces extra-sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cheddar French-fried onions
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix milk, soup, pepper, and green beans in a mixing bowl.
- Put in a 2 qt casserole dish or in three small loaf pans. (The loaf pans are good for making three sets of two servings if you are just cooking for one or two).
- Sprinkle cheese and french fried onions over the top.
- Bake for approximately 30 minutes.