1/1 Photo of Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Denise Powell's Note:
This is a twist to an age old recipe. The added cheese and richer texture of the casserole are a big hit amongst family and friends and is requested at every potluck meal or big family meal by even my youngest ones. Note: Unlike the traditional recipe of ages old; I don't add milk; making for a creamier, richer casserole.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix drained green beans and mushroom soup together in a bowl.
- 2Add 1/2 can of Fried Onions and mix in well.
- 3Place mixture into a 2 qt casserole dish, cover and place into a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes (or until mixture is bubbling).
- 4Remove cover and top casserole with remainder of Fried Onions and the shredded cheese (use more or less to taste).
- 5Return to oven for another 15-20 minutes until cheese is browned nicely.
Browse Our Top Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Green/Yellow Beans Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Green Bean Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (246 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 188.3
- Calories from Fat 83
- Total Fat 9.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.0 g
- Cholesterol 14.8 mg
- Sodium 581.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 20.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.4 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 8.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: