1/1 Photo of Cheesy Goodness Garlic Bread
This is great with any Italian dish or just as a snack or appetizer. I came up with this after looking for something different than plain garlic bread. Everyone loved it, so I figured I would post it!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375*.
- 2Cut bread at 1 inch intervals, but don't cut all the way through; just carefully cut down to the bottom crust and stop.
- 3Mix together butter, garlic powder and Italian seasoning.
- 4Separating gently, spread some of the butter mixture on both sides of each slice of bread.
- 5Stuff some cheese down in between slices, but try to do it evenly, not all stuffed down into the bottom or all at the top.
- 6Wrap loaf in foil and place on a baking sheet.
- 7Bake for about 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted all the way through.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Goodness Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (85 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 358.4
- Calories from Fat 149
- Total Fat 16.5 g
- Saturated Fat 9.1 g
- Cholesterol 42.4 mg
- Sodium 672.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 38.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 13.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: