1/1 Photo of Cheesy Gluten-Free Loaf - Large (Abm)
2 hrs 54 mins
2 hrs 39 mins
This is based on the recipe from my Cuisinart Recipe Booklet that came with my convection bread maker. This large-sized makes a 2 pound loaf. The medium-sized (1 1/2 pound loaf) version is posted as Cheesy Gluten-Free Loaf (Abm). I'm not sure how this will turn out in a non-convection bread maker. Posting for a friend who's doctor has him trying a gluten-free diet. "Garfava" flour is garbanzo and fava flour -- I use Bob's Red Mill brand. I'll try it in my non-convection Zojirushi bread machine and post the results. Cook time is all bread machine time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 3/4 cups low-fat milk, heated to 80-90 F
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large eggs, at room temperature (gently and safely warm cold eggs by placing whole eggs in a bowl and covering with moderately hot ta)
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups brown rice flour
- 1 cup potato starch
- 1/2 cup tapioca flour
- 1/4 garfava flour
- 1/4 cup quinoa flour
- 2 1/2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 3/4 teaspoon gelatin
- 1/3 cup provolone cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons provolone cheese, shredded
- 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 tablespoons mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast, instant or 2 1/4 teaspoons active dry yeast, bread machine
- 1Place the kneading paddle in the bread pan.
- 2Add the milk, oil, eggs, honey and cider vinegar to the bread pan.
- 3In a separate mixing bowl, stir together all remaining ingredients except the yeast. Add this well-incorporated mixture to the bread pan.
- 4Add the yeast to the bread pan last.
- 5Place the bread pan in the Cuisinart Convection Bread Maker.
- 6Press Menu and select Gluten Free.
- 7Press Crust and select Medium (or another setting of your choice).
- 8Press Loaf and select dough size.
- 9Press Start to mix, knead, rise and bake.
- 10While the dough is kneading, scrape the sides of the bread pan with a rubber spatula for best mixing results.
- 11When cycle is done, remove bread from machine and transfer to wire rack to cool, as cooled bread is easier to slice.
Browse Our Top < 4 Hours Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Gluten-Free Loaf - Large (Abm)
Serving Size: 1 (1267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3101.4
- Calories from Fat 891
- Total Fat 99.0 g
- Saturated Fat 34.7 g
- Cholesterol 548.5 mg
- Sodium 5174.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 455.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 25.9 g
- Sugars 84.1 g
- Protein 102.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: