Recipe by duonyte
Posted in response to request in forum. This is from Cuisinart and designed for a gluten-free cycle, which is 2 hrs 39 minutes long in this machine.
Top Review by Crisci
This bread is delicious. I do not have a gluten-free setting on my bread machine, so I used the 2# french bread setting for a dark crust. The time for that was 2'35". The loaf is beautiful, with a crunchy crust and a light, tender crumb. I loved it. The only change I made, due to ingredients on hand, was to use 1/4 cup of garfava flour instead of 2T garfava and 2T quinoa. Worked out just fine. Thank you for sharing. This is a new favorite of mine.
- 1 1⁄2 cups low-fat milk
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown rice flour
- 3⁄4 cup potato starch
- 1⁄3 cup tapioca flour
- 2 tablespoons garfava flour
- 2 tablespoons quinoa flour
- 2 teaspoons xanthan gum
- 1⁄2 teaspoon gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup shredded provolone cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 2 1⁄4 teaspoons yeast
Directions See How It's Made
- Add milk, olive oil, eggs, honey and cider vinegar to bread pan.
- Mix all remaining ingredients except for yeast in a large bowl to incorporate, then add to the bread pan.
- Add the yeast. Set to the gluten-free cycle or whichever cycle in your machine that is closest to the time shown above.
- While bread is kneading, scrape down sides with a rubber spatula to make sure all ingredients are incorporated.
- After cycle is completed, remove and allow bread to cool completely before slicing, for best results.