Cheesy Garlic White Sauce
- In a heavy-bottomed saucepan, over medium heat, melt the butter.
- Add in the chopped garlic, thyme, nutmeg and black pepper; cook for 1 minute.
- Add in 1/3 cup flour; whisk/mix for 2 minutes.
- Slowly whisk in the cream; bring to a light boil over medium heat stirring constantly for 2-3 minutes, until the mixture is thick and bubbly (at this point you may add more cream if you desire a thinner sauce) .
- Reduce the heat to low; add in the grated Parmesan cheese and Swiss cheese; mix well until the cheese are completely melted.
- Season with salt to taste.