Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
Very yummy and cheesy, family favorite!
- 1 loaf Italian bread
- 118.29 ml real butter
- 4.92 ml parsley
- 4.92-9.85 ml garlic
- salt and pepper
- 4.92 ml italian seasoning
- 1 slice swiss cheese
- Cut Italian bread on an angle almost to the bottom.
- Melt butter and add ingredients, except cheese into a bowl, brush onto each side of the bread.
- Fold cheese slices on diagonal and add one piece in between the slices of bread.
- Wrap in foil and bake at 350°F for about 10-15 minute.
We really liked the combination of swiss cheese and italian seasoning. I would have never put the two together, but it is wonderful! I thought the presentation with the tip of the cheese slice sticking up was very nice as well.