Recipe by carolinajen4
These are great for an appetizer or double the recipe and serve with a salad for dinner. They are gobbled up very quickly! Cooking time is approximate. I use a glass pie plate to bake in so I can see how the bottom of the biscuits are browning up. The top will get done before the bottom so I place an aluminum foil tent over it after around 8-10 minutes depending how brown the cheese is getting.
Top Review by Lorianne
Great idea, I made them like "monkey bread" in a bundt pan. Melted butter 3/4 c, added 2T minced garlic, garlic powder and dried parsley flakes. Used 3 tubes of biscuits. Cut the biscuits into quarter pieces, dipped into butter mix--then dropped into greased pan. Poured remaining butter over. Baked 350 28-35 min. Served with pizza sauce. Everyone loved it!
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 (8 ounce) can biscuits (10 biscuits)
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese (can use less)
- 2 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- pizza sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pan.
- Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.