These are great for an appetizer or double the recipe and serve with a salad for dinner. They are gobbled up very quickly! Cooking time is approximate. I use a glass pie plate to bake in so I can see how the bottom of the biscuits are browning up. The top will get done before the bottom so I place an aluminum foil tent over it after around 8-10 minutes depending how brown the cheese is getting.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pan.
- Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.
Great idea, I made them like "monkey bread" in a bundt pan. Melted butter 3/4 c, added 2T minced garlic, garlic powder and dried parsley flakes. Used 3 tubes of biscuits. Cut the biscuits into quarter pieces, dipped into butter mix--then dropped into greased pan. Poured remaining butter over. Baked 350 28-35 min. Served with pizza sauce. Everyone loved it!
I used a 10oz tube of Pillsbury French Bread that I sliced into 1 inch pieces that I then cut in half (30 total pieces). Instead of parsley, I used fresh rosemary. I also used the temperature and time suggested on the tube, turned out wonderfully!
These were so good! My family just raved about them and scolded me for only making one pan. I had a little problem that was totally my own fault. I forgot to pam the pan (even though it was buttered) and when I turned them over they stuck in the pan and made it look ugly. To save the day we served cheese side up (see photo). We think it was just as pretty on that side. I did add a little oregano on that side so it had color and even more flavor. Thanks for a fun and yummy treat!