1/4 Photos of Cheesy Garlic Pull Aparts
These are great for an appetizer or double the recipe and serve with a salad for dinner. They are gobbled up very quickly! Cooking time is approximate. I use a glass pie plate to bake in so I can see how the bottom of the biscuits are browning up. The top will get done before the bottom so I place an aluminum foil tent over it after around 8-10 minutes depending how brown the cheese is getting.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Heat oven to 425.
- 2Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pan.
- 3Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- 4Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- 5Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
- 6Serve with warm pizza sauce.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Pull Aparts
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 434.9
- Calories from Fat 254
- Total Fat 28.2 g
- Saturated Fat 13.9 g
- Cholesterol 63.4 mg
- Sodium 771.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 27.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.8 g
- Protein 17.6 g