These are great for an appetizer or double the recipe and serve with a salad for dinner. They are gobbled up very quickly! Cooking time is approximate. I use a glass pie plate to bake in so I can see how the bottom of the biscuits are browning up. The top will get done before the bottom so I place an aluminum foil tent over it after around 8-10 minutes depending how brown the cheese is getting.
- Heat oven to 425.
- Melt butter in small bowl. Stir garlic, parsley and garlic powder into butter. Pour butter mixture into pan.
- Cut biscuits into 4 sections each. Place in pan. Top with both cheeses.
- Bake for 10-15 minutes until biscuits are cooked through.
- Invert upside down onto a plate. (I take a knife around the edges of pan to release stuck on cheese before inverting to plate.).
- Serve with warm pizza sauce.