Recipe by Carol's Mistletoe Kitchen
I got this recipe from a pampered chef party when I bought their loaf pan. It is really easy to make and delish!! Don't use the large biscuits. The inexpensive small can works best.
Top Review by SarahLeap
My sister, who recommended Zaar to me, made this for us one night and we loved it! I made it a few nights later for my brother in laws and they fought over the last few bites! This is a wonderful recipe. thanks for posting.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (OR cheddar cheese)
Directions See How It's Made
- Fan one can of biscuits on one side of pan.
- On the other side of pan fan the other can of biscuits in the other direction.
- Melt butter and mix crushed garlic and pour over biscuits.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Bake in loaf pan.