Prep 10 mins
Cook 25 mins
I got this recipe from a pampered chef party when I bought their loaf pan. It is really easy to make and delish!! Don't use the large biscuits. The inexpensive small can works best.
- 2 (7 1/2 ounce) cans Pillsbury refrigerated biscuits
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 4 ounces mozzarella cheese (OR cheddar cheese)
- Fan one can of biscuits on one side of pan.
- On the other side of pan fan the other can of biscuits in the other direction.
- Melt butter and mix crushed garlic and pour over biscuits.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake at 375 degrees for 25 minutes.
- Bake in loaf pan.
My sister, who recommended Zaar to me, made this for us one night and we loved it! I made it a few nights later for my brother in laws and they fought over the last few bites! This is a wonderful recipe. thanks for posting.
Loved this! Just like monkey bread :) I used garlic powder and italian seasoning and my kids and husband all scarfed it down with the spaghetti bake I made tonight. Thanks for the recipe!