Recipe by Mindy :o)
We originally found this recipe in a children's magazine a while ago. The whole family loves this...even the kids! However, we like to put more garlic in it...we can never have enough garlic on our foods. So, I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as our family has enjoyed it! :o)
- 5 -6 chicken breasts
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 envelope dried Italian salad dressing mix
- 1⁄4 cup mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Clean and trim fat off of the chicken breast. Rinse well with water.
- In a bowl,mix together the dry Italian salad dressing mix, parmesan cheese, and garlic powder.
- Roll the wet chicken in the mix and place in a glass baking dish. We like to line the dish with foil but you don't have to do that.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes. Check to see if the chicken is done. Cook longer if it is still pink.
- When the chicken is done, sprinke the top of each breast with Mozerella cheese and serve.