Prep 15 mins
Cook 5 mins
From the 'Femina' magazine. Another winning recipe.
- 1 loaf French bread, thickly sliced
- 125 g mozzarella cheese, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 10 -12 cloves garlic
- dried oregano
- Toast the bread slices in a microwave.
- Crush the garlic.
- Mix it with the melted butter.
- Place a thin slice of cheese on the bread, brush with the butter-garlic mixture and garnish with oregano.
- Microwave on HIGH for 2 minutes till the cheese melts.
- Serve immediately.