Recipe by Dannygirl
It's soo good! I came up with this recipe during the "Great Blackout of 2003". We had a "Power Party" with the neighbours once the lights came back on, to use up what couldn't be saved from everyone's fridges.
- 2 packages pillsbury flaky rolls or 2 packages biscuits
- 1 -2 green onion, sliced
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 1⁄4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons garlic salt or 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon oregano
Directions See How It's Made
- Grease a glass loaf pan.
- Layer flaky rolls/biscuits standing on their ends, two across in loaf pan.
- Mix butter, garlic, chili and oregano together and spread on each roll/biscuit.
- Sprinkle cheese, onion and pepper between the layers and on top.
- Bake at 350F for 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbling and crusts look golden.