Recipe by Penny-Jo Teed
This is a recipe I found in a Lipton recipe book. My family absolutely loved it! Very easy to make. *can be doubled without losing flavor.
Top Review by krysten-marshall
This recipe is FANTASTIC!!!! As a mom of 4 I am always looking for tasty dishes to make that are quick and easy and that will also satisfy the most pickiest of eaters. My kids devoured this and my husband loved it too!!! This is definitely a 5 star recipe in my book!!!!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 1/4 lbs)
- 1 medium tomatoes, coarsely chopped (or 1 small can diced tomatoes)
- 1 (1 ounce) envelope Lipton Recipe Secrets savory herb with garlic soup mix
- 1⁄3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil or 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (about 4 ounces)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- In 13x9-inch baking dish, arrange chicken; top with tomato.
- Combine soup mix, water and oil in small bowl with a whisk for complete blending.
- Pour soup mixture over chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until no pink remains in center of chicken breasts.
- Top with cheeses and bake 5 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Serve, if desired, with crusty Italian or garlic Texas Toast.