1/1 Photo of Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Mock Breadsticks (Low Carb)
WYO MOM's Note:
A low carb alternative to breadsticks!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 8 minutes or until soft. It is easier to work with if you then let it cool a bit.
- 2Preheat oven to 450.
- 3Place the cauliflower and garlic into a food processor and blend, drizzle in olive oil and continue blending until cauliflower is the texture of mashed potatoes.
- 4In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- 5Spray a baking pan, 11.5" x 7", with oil and pat mixture into pan. It should be abour 1/2 inch thick.
- 6Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- 7Add remaining cheese to the top and melt.
- 8Cool slightly, then cut and serve.
Browse Our Top Cauliflower Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cauliflower Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Mock Breadsticks (Low Carb)
Serving Size: 1 (109 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.8
- Calories from Fat 61
- Total Fat 6.8 g
- Saturated Fat 2.7 g
- Cholesterol 80.8 mg
- Sodium 209.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.5 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.9 g