Prep 15 mins
Cook 25 mins
A low carb alternative to breadsticks!
Make and share this Cheesy Garlic Cauliflower Mock Breadsticks (Low Carb) recipe from Food.com.
- 1 head cauliflower
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1 dash pepper
- Chop the cauliflower into chunks and place into microwave for about 8 minutes or until soft. It is easier to work with if you then let it cool a bit.
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Place the cauliflower and garlic into a food processor and blend, drizzle in olive oil and continue blending until cauliflower is the texture of mashed potatoes.
- In a large bowl, stir together cauliflower, eggs, 1/2 cup cheese, onion powder, salt and pepper.
- Spray a baking pan, 11.5" x 7", with oil and pat mixture into pan. It should be abour 1/2 inch thick.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 25 minutes or until the top starts to brown.
- Add remaining cheese to the top and melt.
- Cool slightly, then cut and serve.