Chef #1113957's Note:
These are so easy yet incredibly tasty! I made them tonight with some things I had on hand and they came out so flaky and flavorful.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- 2Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 3Cut puff pastry sheet into 8 one inch strips and arrange on parchment.
- 4Melt butter and crushed garlic.
- 5Using pastry brush, coat pastry with butter and garlic mixture.
- 6Spread cheese evenly on top of breadsticks.
- 7Bake 15 min, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- 8Let cool and serve with pasta, chicken or anything you have on hand!
- 9Can also be served with dip as an appetizer.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Breadsticks
Serving Size: 1 (45 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 249.3
- Calories from Fat 178
- Total Fat 19.7 g
- Saturated Fat 8.0 g
- Cholesterol 22.6 mg
- Sodium 161.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 14.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.2 g
- Protein 4.1 g