Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
These are so easy yet incredibly tasty! I made them tonight with some things I had on hand and they came out so flaky and flavorful.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cover cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut puff pastry sheet into 8 one inch strips and arrange on parchment.
- Melt butter and crushed garlic.
- Using pastry brush, coat pastry with butter and garlic mixture.
- Spread cheese evenly on top of breadsticks.
- Bake 15 min, or until cheese is melted and golden brown.
- Let cool and serve with pasta, chicken or anything you have on hand!
- Can also be served with dip as an appetizer.
These were fabulous. Well, I'd probably give five stars to almost anything made with puff pastry (only my second time using it). The butter adds a lot, but I must say the garlic and cheese didn't add too much - next time I might add more of each. Still, these didn't last long, and they tasted great. Thanks!