- 1 medium French bread, unsliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 2 cloves garlic, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut slices of garlic halves.
- Mince garlic.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan cheese in a small bowl.
- Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- Wrap bread in foil, leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated about 15 minutes.