Recipe by reddi sketti
This Cheesy Garlic Bread is so good my husband requests it all the time. This make enough to cover a small to medium loaf of french bread. I usually double the amount and make a big loaf of Italian bread. So yummy! :0)
- 1 loaf French bread or 1 loaf Italian bread, unsliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup parmesan cheese
- 4 ounces shredded mozzarella cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley, and parmesan cheese.
- Cut bread longways and lay face up on a baking sheet.
- Spread butter mixture on bread.
- Sprinkle with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted (about 10-15 minutes).
- Cut and enjoy (so yummy).