1/2 Photos of Cheesy Garlic Bread
Tee Lee's Note:
From Easy Everyday Cooking recipe card. This buttery garlic bread is simple to make and goes well with almost any meal. My favorite way to make garlic bread.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- 2Cut slices down the length of the loaf at 1-inch intervals, WITHOUT cutting all the way through.
- 3Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic halves.
- 4Finely mince garlic halves.
- 5Combine softened butter, minced garlic, parsley, chives and parmesan in a small bowl.
- 6Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- 7Wrap bread in foil, wrapping the ends tightly, but leaving the top partially uncovered.
- 8Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
- 9To serve, tear or cut slices off loaf.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (196 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 552.5
- Calories from Fat 259
- Total Fat 28.8 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 981.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 0.3 g
- Protein 13.5 g