Recipe by JenniferK2
You can make up the cheese mixture in advance and make up the bread as you need it.
Top Review by I'mPat
Served these with a salad as a light lunch - absolutely delicious did not change a thing but will be doing again and may use a different herb to parsley maybe some oregano or basil. Thank you JenniferK2 for keeper. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 16 ounces French bread, sliced