Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
You can make up the cheese mixture in advance and make up the bread as you need it.
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1⁄2 cup romano cheese, grated
- 1⁄3 cup garlic, minced
- 1⁄3 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, minced
- 16 ounces French bread, sliced
- Mix first seven ingredients together.
- Place bread slices on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Top each slice with cheese mixture.
- Bake or broil until cheese is melted and lightly browned.
Served these with a salad as a light lunch - absolutely delicious did not change a thing but will be doing again and may use a different herb to parsley maybe some oregano or basil. Thank you JenniferK2 for keeper. Made for 123 Hit Wonders.
Everyone enjoyed this bread. It is very tasty with all that wonderful garlic. As a personal preference I would decrease the Romano cheese next time. Thanks for posting your recipe.
This has wonderful flavor combinations. I mixed up the full amount as listed but only used 1/2 the amount and so saved the other 1/2 for another night and I think I'll try it on Italian bread. Great listing Jenniferk2~