- 1 loaf French bread, unsliced
- 1⁄2 cup butter
- 2 garlic cloves, halved
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic.
- Mince garlic.
- Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
- Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered.
- Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.