1/7 Photos of Cheesy Garlic Bread
Do I have to say it's my favorite bread when serving good lasagna.......mmmmmmmmm From Easy Everyday Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- 2Cut slices down the length of bread loaf at 1 inch intervals, without cutting all the way through.
- 3Rub slices and top of loaf with cut sides of garlic.
- 4Mince garlic.
- 5Combine butter, garlic, parsley and Parmesan.
- 6Spread butter mixture between bread slices and on top of loaf.
- 7Wrap bread in foil leaving top partially uncovered.
- 8Bake until heated through, about 15 minutes.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garlic Bread
Serving Size: 1 (294 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 981.7
- Calories from Fat 270
- Total Fat 30.1 g
- Saturated Fat 17.2 g
- Cholesterol 68.3 mg
- Sodium 1643.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 145.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.2 g
- Sugars 6.6 g
- Protein 33.6 g