Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 mins
A nice addition to any meal!
- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine, softened
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 loaf French bread, halved lengthwise (1 lb)
- 3 tablespoons parmesan cheese, grated
- In a small bowl, combine butter, garlic and oregano; spread on cut side of bread.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil for 3 minutes or until golden brown.
- Slice and serve hot.
This was a very tasty bread!! Quick to make and delicious!! My family devoured them so quickly and was disappointed when I didnt have more. Thanks for a great recipe!!
Simple and Yummy! I am a sucker for a good garlic bread! I'll be making this one again.