- 473.18 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 158.51 ml ice cold water
- 118.29 ml shredded cheddar cheese
- 118.29 ml melted butter
- 4.92 ml garlic powder
- 1.23 ml salt
- 1.23 ml dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bisquick, water and cheese until soft dough forms.
- With ice cream scoop, drop dough onto ungreased pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Combine garlic powder, melted butter, salt and parsley.
- Brush over hot biscuits and remove them from pan.