- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup ice cold water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bisquick, water and cheese until soft dough forms.
- With ice cream scoop, drop dough onto ungreased pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Combine garlic powder, melted butter, salt and parsley.
- Brush over hot biscuits and remove them from pan.