Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
My old neighbor has managed a Red Lobster for years and this is his recipe for these yummy buscuits ! My 13 yr old loves making these and we always double the recipe.
- 2 cups Bisquick baking mix
- 2⁄3 cup ice cold water
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dried parsley
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Combine bisquick, water and cheese until soft dough forms.
- With ice cream scoop, drop dough onto ungreased pan.
- Bake 8-10 minutes or until brown.
- Combine garlic powder, melted butter, salt and parsley.
- Brush over hot biscuits and remove them from pan.
Made these 2ce today!! So simple and fast and everyone loves them, thanks for sharing!
Made these so much the family needed a break! Just like the biscuits we love to take home in a doggy bag! It's quick, easy & tastes awesome! Thanks!
These are quite yummy! Very quick and easy to make. Made for I Recommend Tag Game.