Recipe by littleturtle
This is a delicious side dish that goes great with steak. Small cubes of meat can be stirred into the filling if desired for a meal on its own. Stuffed potatoes can be frozen up to 3 months. Microwave 9-10 minutes for frozen potatoes or 3-4 for refrigerated leftovers.
- 4 russet potatoes
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower in cheese sauce
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 6 -8 drops hot pepper sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 425°F.
- Microwave pierced potatoes on high for about 12 minutes, bake for 5 minutes and cool slightly.
- Slice off potatoe tops, scoop out pulp, keeping 1/4" shell intact.
- Set shells aside and mash pulp in a medium bowl.
- Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- Add Parmesan, butter and hot pepper to vegetables, mix, and add to mashed potatoes.
- Stir well and spoon into shells.
- Wrap individually in foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours to allow flavors to mix.
- Preheat oven to 350F, and bake potatoes in foil for 30 minutes.
- Open foil and broil 6" from heat source for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.