This is a delicious side dish that goes great with steak. Small cubes of meat can be stirred into the filling if desired for a meal on its own. Stuffed potatoes can be frozen up to 3 months. Microwave 9-10 minutes for frozen potatoes or 3-4 for refrigerated leftovers.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 425°F.
- 2Microwave pierced potatoes on high for about 12 minutes, bake for 5 minutes and cool slightly.
- 3Slice off potatoe tops, scoop out pulp, keeping 1/4" shell intact.
- 4Set shells aside and mash pulp in a medium bowl.
- 5Cook frozen vegetables according to package directions.
- 6Add Parmesan, butter and hot pepper to vegetables, mix, and add to mashed potatoes.
- 7Stir well and spoon into shells.
- 8Wrap individually in foil and refrigerate up to 24 hours to allow flavors to mix.
- 9Preheat oven to 350F, and bake potatoes in foil for 30 minutes.
- 10Open foil and broil 6" from heat source for 3-4 minutes or until golden brown.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy Garden Stuffed Baked Potatoes
Serving Size: 1 (382 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 356.5
- Calories from Fat 141
- Total Fat 15.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.5 g
- Cholesterol 41.5 mg
- Sodium 335.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 3.6 g
- Protein 13.2 g