Prep 0 mins
Cook 20 mins
My kids love these fries.
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen french fries
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cheddar cheese soup
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- Bake the french fries according to the package directions.
- Add garlic powder and salt to can of soup and stir.
- Pour mixture over fries and bake for an additional three or minutes or until soup is hot.
- You can also warm the soup and spices in microwave and pour over fries.
Nice change from plain ol' french fries. The garlic powder does add a very nice flavor. I used the Extra Crispy Ore Ida Crinkle Cut Fries and they worked perfectly. I also left out the salt, :)
Great Recipe!!!! I just made this last night and wow!! My family loves to have cheese on everything and this is quick and easy. I added about 1/3 cup of milk to thin it slightly and warmed it in the microwave. The sauce would be great on veggies too!! This recipe is truly great and will be used in my house all the time!!!
These are a great way to dress up frozen french fries. I warmed up my cheese sauce in the microwave. I served these with Debber's yummy "Recipe#263305" for a quick dinner.