Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
This recipe was given to me by my "mother-in-love". It is a favorite of my husband. We serve it on Christmas Eve for dinner. I hope that you enjoy the bread.
- Blend together butter and Old English cheese to make a paste.
- Line cookie sheet with foil and grease lightly.
- Cut crust off of top and sides of bread.
- (I use an electric knife.).
- Slice bread and spread cheese mixture on both sides of every slice.
- Put together and ice entire loaf.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes at 325 degrees, until golden brown.