1/12 Photos of Cheesy French Bread
This is a little different from the usual Garlic French breads I've tried. I served this to my daughter for her 28th birthday dinner tonight. I changed the original recipe up some to fit our taste buds. Original recipe from Paula Deen's The Lady & Sons, Too cookbook.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2 cups shredded sharp cheddar cheese (will probably work with any of your favorite cheeses) or 2 cups Mexican blend cheese (will probably work with any of your favorite cheeses)
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons italian seasoning (or 1 1/2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder (feel free to use cloves of fresh garlic minced)
- 1 dash ground red pepper
- French bread, cut in half lengthwise
- 1Combine the cheese, mayonnaise, Italian Seasoning, garlic powder and ground red pepper.
- 2Spread this mixture on the cut sides of the bread.
- 3Place the bread on a baking sheet and bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes, or until the topping is melted and lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Cheesy French Bread
Serving Size: 1 (58 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 267.0
- Calories from Fat 200
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 47.1 mg
- Sodium 442.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 2.0 g
- Protein 9.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: