- 118.29 ml Kraft mayonnaise
- 59.14 ml freshly grated parmesan cheese (not the kind in the can)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 59.14 ml shredded kraft sharp cheddar cheese
- 7.39 ml milk
- 1.23 ml paprika
- 453.59 g French bread or 3 small French bread (6 inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine mayonnaise, Parmesan Cheese and garlic in small bowl; stir well.
- Set aside.
- Combine Cheddar Cheese, milk and paprika in small saucepan over low heat; stir constantly until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the mayonnaise mixture.
- Slice bread in half lengthwise, and spread cheese mixture on cut side of bread halves.
- Broil 6 inches from heat 2 minutes or until cheese is bubbly.