Recipe by Debbie18
Great for football season or anytime
Top Review by Axe
Great concept! I will definitely make this again. I think where I failed a bit was in trying to make my own bacon bits. The bacon flavor was overpowering. Next time, I'll use the packaged ones. I used strips of cream cheese for the laces of the ball because pimento is red....laces are white. lol....anyway, thanks for posting!
- 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese (softened)
- 1 (8 ounce) packageshredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 (12 ounce) package bacon bits
- 6 pimento strips
Directions See How It's Made
- beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, parmesan cheese and mayonnaise on medium speed with electric mixer until well blended. Add green onions and black pepper, mix well.
- Cover, refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Form into football shape, cover with bacon bits.
- Place pimento on top to form the lacing of football.
- Serve with ritz crackers or whatever cracker u want.
- Makes a 2 cup football.